Joy Haynes Little Chair Projects
I offer services across 4 main areas,
My experience as Director of Norwich Puppet Theatre (NPT) 2012-2016 involved co-ordinating, planning and fundraising for innovative centre development activities including the annual Manipulate Festival in partnership with Puppet Animation Festival, Scotland.
I can develop and manage:
• production & co-productions;
• creative teams;
• world-class training & CPD opportunities
• in-house programmes and touring work.
Fundraising - Bid and Report Writing -
For individuals and organisations - my experience includes working for Curious School of Puppetry (CSP), NPT and Magic Acorns developing applications to Arts Council England and Creative Scotland and bids to Trusts & Foundations.
Puppet Theatre Creation - Mentorship and Consultancy -
For individuals, companies and creative teams to:
• inspire and grow puppetry and performance ideas;
• develop design for puppets and scenographic construction;
• explore use of light & projection technologies;
• develop approaches to using objects & materials, puppetry and performance techniques.
Early Years Performance Consultancy
For individuals and creative teams working with and for children and babies to: imagine and grow ideas within co-creative, playful research & development practices; develop cross-disciplinary and multi-model approaches to design, use of materials and objects, physicality and technologies.
Early years play with paint
I am a passionate advocate for the development and recognition of Puppetry as a distinct and vibrant art-form in the UK, and I am committed to building Early Years (EY) Arts into the mainstream.
My experience allows me extend freelance practice into arts development, fundraising and project management.